Monday 21 February 2022

 Hello Family and friends! 

This Blog has been a while in an extended pipeline πŸ˜€ The Part 1 of this blog "One from the Bucket List" will, hopefully, be the first of a few more to follow, in the years ahead!

Part 1 will cover our impending pan-India drive, scheduled for a flag-off on Friday, Feb 25th, 2022. We've named this drive "Our Discovery of India". 

Truly, this is a dream come trueπŸ™. We, all, live with Bucket lists. I must do this, and do that, and go here and go there, before I die. As long as I am blessed with health and resources, let me pursue these dreams and enjoy this life. Contents of our Bucket lists may be the probable, impossible, and, the wishful! Doing an all-India drive is something that has been tossing and turning and churning, in my heart and soul, for so many years. An illustrious cousin has been at the forefront of driving across Continents. A few friends, too, have explored this passion for driving. Inspiration and courage has, surely, been pretty easily available!    

Finally, Part 1 of "One from the Bucket list" is about to fructify! As we head into the final stages of planning for this proposed 40-day drive, the excitement is palpable to my immediate family, adrenalin levels are high, and, I'm looking forward so, so much to this adventure of  a lifetime. 

Let me introduce to you the participants in "Our Discovery of India". Just the 3 of us.....my life and my wife, "Raj" πŸ’•; "Mikael" 🚘, my brand new Hyundai Alcazar and myself! I give thanks, praise and glory to the invisible 4th partner in this Drive - my Lord Almighty, for giving me the resources, the grace and abundant blessings to make this dream come true. There are so many many people out there who have bucket lists , but may not have the resources to make them come true. And, that is why I consider myself to be enormously Blessed! 

Well, we are counting down... T minus 4... Stay tuned for more updates....

With love, hugs and spreadsheets!

   

 


13 comments:

  1. Love this dad! Can't wait to read all about the adventures from yours and mom's discovery of India. Following the journey closely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who else better than you to manage this blog and the social media, for us! Thankyou Sona!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read this in your voice, uncle! Love your writing. Looking forward to following the journey through this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooohoooo! It’s gooo time! Let’s go guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great,enjoy and keep updating

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best on your adventure!!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kalakka, kalakeeeeeeeee! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ I really admire the zest for life that you both have! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ» Way to go! All good wishes for fun filled, safe and rocKing trip! God Bless! πŸ€—πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Good luck and God Bless. Wish you safe travels. We shall follow your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best to you and Rajani... take care.

    ReplyDelete

Day 36 - Back home in Cochin!

All good things must come to an end...cliched, yet true! πŸ€ πŸ˜ƒ And so, yesterday, April 01st, 2022, at 6.30 pm, we reached our home, in Cochi...